Registration Policies & Fees
The Registration for MMSys 2023 participants is now open (LINK).
The conference is in-person only.
One full registration is required for each accepted paper in any track (Research, Open Source, Demos, Doctoral Symposium, Grand Challenge, and Workshops) by May 1, 2023. The policies and fees are listed below.Registration Link!
||Early Bird (Until May 1, 2023)||Regular|
|Student (ACM Members)||$500||$600|
|Student (Non-ACM Members)||$550||$650|
|On-site (Jun 7-10)||N/A||$1200|
*All prices are in CAD (Canadian Dollar)
*The registration price includes Full access to the main conference and workshops, Lunch each day, coffee breaks, welcome reception, and conference banquet.
The main policies & notes for ACM MMSys'23 are:
- Each attendee must register.
- Each accepted paper at MMSys'23 (including full research papers, demo and industry, open dataset and software, doctoral symposium, and grand challenge) and the co-located workshops must be covered by a unique full author registration..
- The registration is the same for all co-located events. The single fee covers MMSys, NOSSDAV, MMVE and GameSys.
- A professional (or student) can join ACM for join ACM for $99 (or $19) and can also join SIGMM for another $20 (or $15). In other words, it pays off to become a member.
If you have already registered and you want to modify your registration (e.g. change registration name) or cancel a registration, please send an email to local chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your registration details and any modification request.
Modification and Cancellation Policy
- 20% of registration fees for all modifications.
- 20% penalty if cancelled before May 15, 2023.
- Non-Refundable for cancellations after May 15, 2023.
*Cancellations must be made in writing by email to email@example.com.