Call for Workshop Proposals
We are soliciting proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the ACM MMSys'23. The purpose of the workshops is to provide a comprehensive forum on current and emerging topics in the multimedia systems domain that will not be fully explored in the research track and to encourage in-depth discussion of technical and application issues.
Each workshop proposal must include:
- Title of the workshop.
- Workshop organizers (name, affiliation and short biography).
- Scope and topics of the workshop.
- Why the workshop is related to ACM MMSys'23.
- Why the topic is important.
- Why the workshop may attract a significant number of attendees.
- Workshop details:
- A draft call for papers (including organizers, program committee and steering committee (if any) as well as tentative dates). Organizers are expected to be fully committed and physically present at the workshop.
- Workshop tentative schedule (number of expected papers, number of expected attendees, format (keynotes/talks/posters/panels), etc.). We encourage events that demonstrate the interest of the community in the proposed topic and guarantee the commitment of the organizers.
- Names of potential participants and invited speakers (if any).
- Workshop history:
- List and stats of the past workshops (if any).
Please send your proposals (a single PDF, max four pages) to email@example.com by October 15, 2022. Notifications will be sent out by the end of October.