ACM Multimedia Systems Conference 2023
The 14th ACM Multimedia Systems Conference will be held from June 7-10, 2023 in Vancouver, BC, Canada. MMSys 2023 will provide a warm welcome to leading experts from academia and industry to present and share their latest research findings in multimedia systems.
MMSys 2023 will be a fully in-person event. We expect authors of accepted papers of all tracks to attend the conference and present their papers physically. The conference will be a great opportunity to meet and interact with prominent researchers from around the world. There will also be special social events to enjoy the beautiful city of Vancouver. Looking forward to seeing you in June!
News and Updates
- Apr 28, 2023: Check out our Keynote Speakers!
- Apr 20, 2023: Conference Registration is open!
- Mar 12, 2023: Grand Challenge deadline is approaching! See here!
- Oct 30, 2022: Important dates and Deadlines!
- Oct 30, 2022: CFP - Full Research Papers (guidelines).
- Oct 30, 2022: CFP - Open-source Software and Datasets (guidelines).
- Oct 30, 2022: CFP - Technical Demos (guidlines).
- Oct 30, 2022: CFP Updated!
- Oct 13, 2022 - All Accepted MMSys regular track and workshop papers are eligible for submission to a Special Issue in ACM TOMM.
- Jul 6, 2022 - Call for Grand Challenge Proposals!
- Jun 11, 2022 - Call for Papers!
- May 29, 2022 - ACM MMSys 2023 webpage is live.